RFQ - Multifunction printer replacement - 2023
This RFQ is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted a quote.
TYPE 6/ TYPE 8 AGGREGATE FOR SALE
The RM of Britannia is offering for sale approximately 43,500 cubic yards of a Type 6/ Type 8 aggregate product at $5.00 per cubic yard (not including loading or delivery). Specs for the product can be found HERE.
If you are interested in this product or have questions about the product, please contact the RM Office at 306-825-2610 by Friday
September October 1, 2023 to leave your name, phone number, the approximate quantity you are interested in, or your specific question. The RM will schedule loading and hauling/ delivery of the product at a later date. Purchasers will be responsible for loading and delivery charges at the current RM custom work rates, which are available for review HERE.
Competitions Available on SaskTenders
Competition RMB-170R-2023 Invitation to tender - Greenstreet Lagoon Secondary Cell Expansion (closing November 29, 2023)
Sealed tenders marked “Greenstreet Lagoon Secondary Cell Expansion” will be received up to 4:01 P.M. Central Standard (local) Time, on the 29th day of November 2023 by:
Rural Municipality of Britannia No. 502
P.O. Box 661
Lloydminster, SK S9V 0Y7
A Performance Bond is required equal to 50% of Tender Price. Bid security is not required. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
The Work required for the New Secondary Cell at the Greenstreet Lagoon Located at SW-05-52-26-W3M south-east of the Hamlet of Greenstreet, Saskatchewan:
• Line locates.
• Grade stakes and as-built surveying will be completed by Clifton Engineering Group Inc.
• Strip and stockpile topsoil.
• Removal to stockpile and backfill of organic deposits.
• Earth excavation compacted to embankment.
• Clay excavation compacted to embankment for new secondary cell.
• Internal access road with gravel surfacing.
• New secondary cell with clay and synthetic liner.
• Placement of piping for connection to existing lagoon system materials will be provided by the contractor.
• Maintain lagoon operations throughout the duration of construction.
Please visit sasktenders.ca to download the tender documents and contact RM Operations Manager Michael Glavin at 306-830-6618 or 306-825-2610 with any questions.